User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Changes To Whisper Messaging Coming 9/18
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Changes To Whisper Messaging Coming 9/18
Fan4Zyon
Created by: fan4zyon

9/19/23 @ 4:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Must F4F try to monetize everything? Whisper is a good tool for the User to use on or off at their own discretion. The Models also liked using Whisper to customize a response to the individual User. Bad policy change.
shrimpdick05
Created by: shrimpdick05

9/19/23 @ 5:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

shouldn't those that have reached a certain status (i.e. spent a lot outside of being VIP over a lot of years) be included as one who deserves the whisper function? Does loyalty count for nothing?
Created by: 640509040147

9/19/23 @ 9:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Interesting… I’m all for this change!! :thumbsup

I’ve been a VIP for practically my entire run here so this doesn’t phase me at all. If anything, , it feels like an actual perk versus some is the lessen “meh” ones.

Very curious to see how the dynamic will change in the room and if models will become more lively in public now
SpeedRacr
Created by: speedracr

9/19/23 @ 10:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This site sucks more each passing day!
Iconicworld
Created by: iconicworld

9/19/23 @ 10:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The price of 39$ it’s too expensive for it’s should be 19.9$ max because I personally doesn’t need the other VIP fixtures all I need to to whisper in order to go private with model, and i think this will impact the model revenue badly if you continue to implement this banned premium customer from whisper? Hope you guys revoke this new policy and or at least bring down the VIP price to 19.9$ max.
Huskers12
Created by: huskers12

9/19/23 @ 10:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dear Valued Members:

As of September 18, 2023, the Whisper Messaging chatroom feature will be reserved exclusively for VIP members, and members of a specific model's fan club.

Guest, Basic, and Premium-level members will still have access to all other free chat features.

Our goal here is to ensure free chat is more active, engaging, and welcoming to new customers, while reserving the most intimate level of access for super fans and elite-level members.

If you have any questions or concerns about this change, please reach out to our 24-hour Customer Service team.

This is an insult to long time members spending large sums of money daily, weekly and monthly. Recognition should be given to tenure and spending levels for whisper privileges. If not altered or reversed, this change will render this site no longer my choice.
Huskers12

Created by: sirlickslot69

9/19/23 @ 10:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Interesting… I’m all for this change!! :thumbsup

I’ve been a VIP for practically my entire run here so this doesn’t phase me at all. If anything, , it feels like an actual perk versus some is the lessen “meh” ones.

Very curious to see how the dynamic will change in the room and if models will become more lively in public now
From what I saw last night in my Favorite’s room it helped keep things more lively even though a few would type “TMI” when certain subjects were mentioned!! So stay tuned for more as this progresses!!
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth!!!🫣🤔😎

Huskers12
Created by: huskers12

9/19/23 @ 10:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is an insult to long time members spending large sums of money daily, weekly and monthly. Recognition should be given to tenure and spending levels for whisper privileges. If not altered or reversed, this change will render this site no longer my choice.
Huskers12
Stephen_Black
Created by: stephen_black

9/19/23 @ 10:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Huskers12

::quote_end
Agreed 100%. I won't be spending a dime until they fix this. And I purchase credits regularly.

Created by: christians7

9/19/23 @ 11:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Huskers12

Totally agree

Created by: twixel

9/19/23 @ 12:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Going through a few models rooms today, it is refreshing to see a flow of chat in each room. Granted there was a lot of bitching but that should soon pass.
The models were interacting with the room instead of being focused on all the whispered conversations and the rooms did not look like an empty auditorium with the models speaking to themselves.
Yes, I am VIP and fan club member to my favorite models, but most of you that see me in the rooms I visit know I am quite comfortable speaking in open chat as well.
Stop being petty and threatening the site or models about leaving. Flirt has been around long enough that you are not going to break them. Adapt to the change or move on.
justforfun202088
Created by: justforfun202088

9/19/23 @ 1:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have account for many years, but stopped tipping in July 2020 because of several reasons, till last week when I bought credits for a model I simply adore. (Dillon Sawyer). I used the whisper for the first time just last week to chat with him, and yes, it was good to learn things about Dillon that he wouldn't have shared in open chat. With this change I don't see myself buying VIP account or joining model groups to be able to use this feature again. I am not also a private guy, as I usually pay for party chats with goals in open room. I can live with this change, but I feel really sorry for the models, as they will get the hit: many of them were using whisper to negotiate private shows with their non-VIP customers, which will no longer be possible. I do agree that the whisper shouldn't have been available for all basic users, but it should be restricted based on their levels, and not allowed only for VIPs.
ZaddyDuhh
Created by: zaddyduhh

9/19/23 @ 3:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This change is just for them to milk people for more money, its got nothing to do with "Our goal here is to ensure free chat is more active, engaging, and welcoming to new customers".

Models already had the option to block premium users from whispering. If the model felt like their free chat was not active or engaging enough, they could have just blocked whispers themselves.

9/19/23 @ 5:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Going through a few models rooms today, it is refreshing to see a flow of chat in each room. Granted there was a lot of bitching but that should soon pass.
The models were interacting with the room instead of being focused on all the whispered conversations and the rooms did not look like an empty auditorium with the models speaking to themselves.
Yes, I am VIP and fan club member to my favorite models, but most of you that see me in the rooms I visit know I am quite comfortable speaking in open chat as well.
Stop being petty and threatening the site or models about leaving. Flirt has been around long enough that you are not going to break them. Adapt to the change or move on.

Glad to see I’m not alone on this subject!! I’ve always enjoyed engaging in open chat with performers and other members. If you come into my favorites room and I’m there I’ll say hey and welcome you . Some guys act like imma nut or whatever but WTF! Anyway I enjoyed last night, and the time went by much faster than just sitting watching somebody type!!
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth!!

:twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents
Created by: twixel

9/19/23 @ 6:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Glad to see I’m not alone on this subject!! I’ve always enjoyed engaging in open chat with performers and other members. If you come into my favorites room and I’m there I’ll say hey and welcome you . Some guys act like imma nut or whatever but WTF! Anyway I enjoyed last night, and the time went by much faster than just sitting watching somebody type!!
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth!!

:twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: secret_squirrell

9/19/23 @ 6:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This change is just for them to milk people for more money, its got nothing to do with "Our goal here is to ensure free chat is more active, engaging, and welcoming to new customers".

Models already had the option to block premium users from whispering. If the model felt like their free chat was not active or engaging enough, they could have just blocked whispers themselves.

Exactly - so when enough people have paid the site, the models are going to have the same levels of whispers again, making the site no more inviting to the new users.

Nadner
Created by: nadner

9/19/23 @ 8:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And which rooms ? You and your fellow partner visited all the rooms here ? Because I can say the rooms I visited today after the change stay the same. Empty and always the same spam in free chat. So, don't come here to claim it is a great change or the best change to make chat more interactive. Rooms are different, models are different. Sometimes they even not answer because they are on several websites and you clearly know it. So don't make your case in your favorite room a general rule for the 300-400 rooms here.

I was VIP during a long time and if I decide to renew it, it is surely not about the possibility of whispering... but even if I don't really care about that (I am most annoyed by the dropdown), it is ridiculous to see VIP's telling people who don't like this change "move on", "haha, it's good I am VIP, don't care" or another ch*ldish answer.

As someone said above, it is just for F4F a way to earn more money, nothing more. If a model wants to whisper, it is her choice. If she did not want to whisper, she could ignore or better, block the whisper.

Nuff said, good night.

9/19/23 @ 9:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And which rooms ? You and your fellow partner visited all the rooms here ? Because I can say the rooms I visited today after the change stay the same. Empty and always the same spam in free chat. So, don't come here to claim it is a great change or the best change to make chat more interactive. Rooms are different, models are different. Sometimes they even not answer because they are on several websites and you clearly know it. So don't make your case in your favorite room a general rule for the 300-400 rooms here.

I was VIP during a long time and if I decide to renew it, it is surely not about the possibility of whispering... but even if I don't really care about that (I am most annoyed by the dropdown), it is ridiculous to see VIP's telling people who don't like this change "move on", "haha, it's good I am VIP, don't care" or another ch*ldish answer.

As someone said above, it is just for F4F a way to earn more money, nothing more. If a model wants to whisper, it is her choice. If she did not want to whisper, she could ignore or better, block the whisper.

Nuff said, good night.

Okay you don't like my opinion, all well and good, I just said what I experienced, and if you don't like it you don't hafta agree.. Remember opinions are like assh*les, we all got ours, and most peoples stink.... Thank you and Nuff said...
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth...
:twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents
Created by: luvthecks

9/19/23 @ 10:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

With my experience today, I agree with the change to whispers. Too bad it does not do much good at times.
I spent some time in a room today and was having fun interacting with the model and other members. Then a vip big tipper comes into the room and the= model then spends the next few hours focused on whispered conversations with that member. Yes that member is tipping big and warrants attention but I tipped what I could.
I understand whispering for special requests and a few different things but to take a model's attention from the rest of the room. Well you all make your choice I guess.
Created by: bossiney

9/20/23 @ 12:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

this is too bad. I will spend the rest of my credits and then leave this platform forever!
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10
Endre
Feature Show Ticket
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails