User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

#1 Fan / Flirt Rewards?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: #1 Fan / Flirt Rewards?
JackMcK
Created by: jackmck

11/13/20 @ 8:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It has always surprised me that, whenever I look at a model's bio, it seems the "#1 fan" is always someone who achieved that "based on points from Flirt Rewards." While that is certainly POSSIBLE, I always thought it unlikely, since the same model also had some rather high tippers.

It appears that phrase (in quotes above) is plugged into that line REGARDLESS of whether the model received credit tips or flirt rewards. I just tipped a brand new model (Name below if you want to check it) with 50 credits. And I am listed as their #1 fan "based on points from Flirt Rewards." Uh, no. The model had not even been in open chat yet (I tipped him at his profile, since I knew him from another site and knew he was coming here). The model has NOT received ANY flirt reward points from anyone, nor has he gotten any credit tips, as of that time. Apparently a programming error.

The model I tested this with is Lucca Ferrari. He verified he had received no flirt rewards from anyone as of now.
Created by: vscustomerservice

11/13/20 @ 10:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for taking the time to contact us via the forums. The fan list is based on your earning of reward points tied to the model.

In this case – top customer is based on only the credits. Top fan is based on the points of engagement with the model.

125 points would make you the top fan. We will reach out to you directly to advise how you received the 125 points. Please keep a look out for an email from us shortly. CC
Created by: nystingray

11/14/20 @ 1:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It has always surprised me that, whenever I look at a model's bio, it seems the "#1 fan" is always someone who achieved that "based on points from Flirt Rewards." While that is certainly POSSIBLE, I always thought it unlikely, since the same model also had some rather high tippers.

It appears that phrase (in quotes above) is plugged into that line REGARDLESS of whether the model received credit tips or flirt rewards. I just tipped a brand new model (Name below if you want to check it) with 50 credits. And I am listed as their #1 fan "based on points from Flirt Rewards." Uh, no. The model had not even been in open chat yet (I tipped him at his profile, since I knew him from another site and knew he was coming here). The model has NOT received ANY flirt reward points from anyone, nor has he gotten any credit tips, as of that time. Apparently a programming error.

The model I tested this with is Lucca Ferrari. He verified he had received no flirt rewards from anyone as of now.

I think you are confusing Flirt Reward with Power Boost.
#1 fan is based on Flirt rewards. Since you were the only member to spend any credits on him you have accumulated the most Flirt Reward points from him making you his #1 fan.
I suggest you review this, and click on the link ' ways to earn points'
https://www.flirt4free.com/rewards/number-one-fan/
Also check out the FAQs on Flirt rewards, in particular the section ' what is a power boost'
The way Flirt rewards and power boost are connected is you can use your Flirt rewards to boost a model, but in short power boost are for the models ranking and Flirt Rewards are for members ranking.

JackMcK
Created by: jackmck

11/14/20 @ 12:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

NYStingRay, you are absolutely correct (Did I just say that? Wow) You explained it very clearly. Thanks
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails